I used the recipe on the back of the packaging, which I have changed from cup measurements for ease. You don't really need a doughnut pan to make these, a mini ,muffin pan would work. I also used my cake pop maker to make some doughnut balls.
170g Self Raising Flour
90g Caster Sugar
1 1/4 tsp Baking powder
25g Butter, melted
Sugar & Cinnamon for coating
Nutella & boiling water for sauce
- Mix the flour, sugar and baking powder together in a large bowl
- Lightly beat the buttermilk, egg & melted butter
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined
- Spoon into the doughnut pan until half filled
- Bake in a 220C oven for 4 minutes until springy to touch
- Turn out and toss in sugar & cinnamon
- Mix the Nutella with a little boiling water water until it's sauce consistency
|over-sized doughnuts & doughnut balls|
I bought my Wilton pan from Amazon for only £8.57 with free shipping!