We all love baked potatoes (or jacket potatoes if you prefer to call them that), and sometimes if a little extra time permits I like to bake them twice, for something a little bit different. Personally I prefer my baked spuds not to be messed with but the rest of the family love these, although Jack would like me to leave the onion out next time!
There are no quantities here, as you can add as much or as little of the fillings as you like really.
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Red onion, chopped
Boursin garlic & herb portions
Red Leicester cheese, grated
- Bake the potatoes in a 200C oven for approx 1 hour, until the skins are crisp and the insides soft
- Turn the oven down to 180C
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthways
- As soon as you are able to handle the hot potatoes, scoop out the insides into a bowl & place the skins onto a baking tray
- Add the rest of the ingredients, apart from the grated cheese, to the potato and mix well
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato skins and top with grated cheese
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbling
These little individual portions of Boursin are idea to add to a baked potato, take in a packed lunch with crackers or added to a risotto.
I was sent some samples of Boursin free of charge