For a limited time you can receive the December box for just £4.99 (inc shipping) which is a bit of a bargain, considering the 2 boxes of Belvita Breakfast are priced at £2 each. Just visit their Facebook page to find the code.
If this offer has expired then fear not, I have another code that can be used to get a box for £9.99 (inc shipping), just enter 'crazykitchen' when you checkout.
You can see the full list of the box here.
I decided to use a couple of the ingredients from the box in a cheesecake.
Chocolate Chai Cheesecake
200g Belvita Breakfast chocolate chip, crushed
80g butter, melted
400g Full fat cream cheese
400ml double cream
50g caster sugar
75g Drink Me Chai Latte powder
- Mix to the crushed biscuits with the melted butter
- Press into the base of a 20cm loose bottomed cake tin
- Place in the fridge whilst the filling is made
- Beat together the cream cheese, cream, caster sugar and chai latte powder until smooth
- Spread the filling over the base and smooth the top
- Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and sprinkle with cocoa powder & chai latte powder
I was sent the Degustabox for the purpose of this review