After the success of my Christmas Pudding Cheesecake that I made for a Selfridges blogger competition I decided to rustle up some quick mini cheesecakes. These are perfect to make quickly if unexpected guests turn up, although they are nicer if the mixture is left overnight to allow the flavours to infuse.
To be honest they're not really Christmas Pudding Cheesecakes as there is no christmas pudding in them, instead I used home-made chocolate mincemeat. Whether you use shop bought or make your own I would recommend that you warm it up to melt the suet as nobody wants raw suet in their cheesecake!
Mini Christmas Pudding Cheesecakes - makes 8
300g Full at cream cheese
300ml Double cream
300g Mincemeat (warmed through to melt the suet and then cooled)
8 Digestive biscuits
- Beat the cream cheese and cream together until smooth
- Beat in the mincemeat until well combined
- Line 8 holes of a muffin pan with clingfilm
- Fill the holes with the cheesecake mixture and place in the fridge to firm up
- To serve turn out the cheesecake onto a digestive biscuit