It's been so hot recently and I thought the perfect way to cool us down would be with some slushy cocktails - alcoholic for myself and non alcoholic for the kids. I used my Nutribullet to make them but they can be made in any blender that's powerful enough to crush ice.
I used one bottle of Citrus Crush Zeo sparkling drink from my July Degustabox, which would be enough for 2 large or 4 small cocktails.
Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Slushy Cocktails
1 bottle Zeo Citrus Crush
2 large handfuls of ice cubes
100ml gin (omit this for non alcoholic)
juice of 1 lemon
juice of 1 lime
- Add all the ingredients to the blender
- Blend until slushy
- Serve immediately
This month the contents in the Degustabox were a little different as there was a box containing alcohol and also one without. Both boxes contained the following :
- Zeo drinks x 3 - peach & grapefruit burst, citrus crush, lime zest
- Portlebay Popcorn x 3 - sweet & salty, bacon & maple syrup, chilli & lime
- Maggi So Baked & So Juicy x 6
- Dr Oetker Sprinkles x 2 - Eton Mess & Violet crystals
- Green & Black's Lemon bar
The alcoholic box also contained
- Hornsby's Blueberry Cider x 2
The non alcoholic box contained
- Frank snack bar
- The Berry Company juice or flavoured tea
I have a discount code which will entitle readers to a £3.00 discount off their box when registering - regular price £12.99 including p&p.
code : RVQDV