You will need :
Fresh Red chillies - I used 4 packs in a 350ml jar
Distilled vinegar - I use Sarsons Pickling vinegar
- Slice the chillies, discarding the stalks - careful not to rub your eyes!
- Fill the jar one third full with chillies and add a tablespoon of sugar, repeat until the jar is filled.
- Bring the vinegar to the boil and pour over the chillies
- Put the lid on and give it all a little shake to dissolve the sugar
- Store in a cool place and they will be ready to eat within a few days