You will need :
75g Snowy Puffs
75g Dessicated Coconut
150g White chocolate
- Mix the snowy puffs and coconut together
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl in the microwave in 30 second bursts until melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the dry ingredients and mix well
- Spoon into paper or silicon muffin cases and refrigerate until set.
- Turn the snowballs out of the case & enjoy!
They reminded me of the crispy outer casing of the coconut Ferrero Rocher and if you like coconut you should like these
We were provided with a box of Snowy puffs to try.