Chocolate Bread & Butter Pudding
10 Slices of M Savers white bread
50g M Savers Butter
200g M Savers Chocolate Spread
500ml M Savers Longlife Skimmed Milk
3 M Savers Eggs
- Generously butter the bread and then spread with 140g of the Chocolate Spread
- Cut each slice in half diagonally & lay the slices into a greased ovenproof bowl
- Heat 125ml of the milk in the microwave for 30 seconds and beat in the remaining 60g of Chocolate spread
- Add the rest of the milk and eggs and beat well.
- Pour this over the bread and leave to stand for 10 minutes
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree (C) oven for around 30 minutes until the chocolate custard has set
The cost of the ingredients used here was only £1.35 and would serve 6-8 people
It doesn't look that appealing but you can take the word of my husband and children that it definitely tasted good.
You can find out more about the M Savers range on the Morrisons website.
I was sent a voucher towards the cost of ingredients for my Challenge