You will need (makes 2 large pizzas)
1 1/4 cups water
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 cups strong white bread flour
1.5 tsp salt
1/2 tsp granulated sugar
1 tsp dried yeast
- Pour the water & olive oil into the bradmaker pan
- sprinkle over the flour, covering all the liquid
- add the salt to one corner and the sugar to the other
- make a well in the centre and add the yeast
- turn the breadmaker to the 'dough' setting and turn on
Toppings - we used :
1 pot Tideford Organics Ragu a la Bolgnese (you can use tomato puree, a ready made pasta sauce or make your own)
Grated cheese (we used mature cheddar,you can use a mix of cheddar & mozzarella if you like)
sliced mini sausages
or anything else you fancy
- Roll the base out either using a rolling pin or your hand on a very well floured surface - I have somewhere a nifty little pizza dough roller but it seems to have disappeared from my ridiculously full utensil drawer.
- Flour a baking sheet or pizza stone and lay the base on it.
- Spread the ragu over the base
- Cover evenly with cheese
- Add your toppings
- Sprinkle on some mixed herbs or Oregano
- Bake in a 200 degree oven for around 15-20 minutes until golden & sizzling.
Please come and look at other bloggers great recipes in the Linky below and feel free to add your own. The linky is ongoing.