It's December this week, and if you haven't started your Christmas shopping yet it's time to get a move on. I'm feeling pretty smug as I've already bought and wrapped presents for the family, which is a bit of a miracle for me. My aim is to enjoy December as much as possible and really get into the spirit of Christmas, rather than stressing over presents for other people.
Whilst doing my Christmas shopping online I've discovered a new love for all things copper. I've never really been into anything metallic, but this year I am loving anything copper or rose gold.
I've put together a small collection of ten items that would be perfect if you're looking for a few Christmas gift ideas for yourself or someone else. I've already picked up the star shaped tea light holder for myself, and have my eye on the wall clock and plant pots too.
- Copper stag £5.00 - Primark
- Star tealight holder £5 - Wilko
- Wall clock £40 - John Lewis
- 2 plant pots £8 - Wilko
- Cocktail shaker £20 - John Lewis
- Helsinki stars bauble £3 - John Lewis
- Fruit basket £10 - John Lewis
- Copper bauble wreath £8 - Primark
- Alarm clock £25 - John Lewis
- Glitter candle £15 - John Lewis