All you have to do is make your pancake's using their basic recipe which you can find here, then jazz them up, take a picture and do one of the following :
Twitter : tweet @goodtoknow or @GTKrecipes with your pancake, using the hashtag #pancakesmyway
Facebook : share your pancakes on the goodtoknow or goodtoknow recipes pages
Pinterest: Follow goodtoknow and pin your pancake, using the hashtag #pancakesmyway
Email: email your pancake to email@example.com
More details, along with T&C's can be found here.
Here's my pimped up pancake, using the basic recipe plus a few extra ingredients.
Chocolate & Hazelnut Pancakes
110g Plain Flour
200ml Milk (I used Almond milk)
40g Chopped Hazelnuts
1 Heaped tbsp Nutella
- Separate the eggs and whisk the egg white until it forms soft peaks
- Sift the flour
- Beat the egg yolks with the milk
- Pour the milk into the flour along with the whisked egg whites and mix to combine
- Stir in 25g of the chopped hazelnuts
- Heat some butter or oil in a pan & add some batter and swirl it around
- Fry the pancake until browned on one side before flipping over and browning on the other side
- Repeat until all the batter has been used up
- Mix the Nutella with a small amount of boiling water until it's of pouring consistency
- Squirt the cream over the pancake, drizzle with chocolate sauce & scatter with the remaining chopped hazelnuts
You could stack or roll the pancakes or serve them as they are - delicious!