Do you know what? It worked, and it was from the fridge to table in 15 minutes - you couldn't even cook a frozen pizza in that time.
Ham & Tomato Pancake Pizza - makes two 10" pizzas
135g Plain flour
pinch of salt & pepper
Oil for frying
200g grated mozzarella
100g sun dried tomatoes, chopped50g ham, chopped
- Whisk the flour, milk and egg until smooth
- Season with salt & pepper
- Lightly oil a 10" frying pan or skillet
- Pour half of the mixture into the pan & swirl around to reach the edge of the pan
- Cook pancake on each side until lightly browned
- Whilst still in the pan sprinkle over half of the cheese, tomatoes and ham
- Top with oregano and place under a medium grill until the cheese is bubbling
- Serve immediately & repeat with the remaining pancake mixture & topping
I have entered this recipe in the Swallow Charity recipes for life challenge, which is in it's final month this month, based around the 3 ingredients of milk, eggs and flour.