When I read Katies Little Bits of Life post earlier I asked her if she'd ever thought of doing it as a linky as it would give me a reason to consolidate photos taken over previous weeks. Within the hour the super efficient Katie had made it into a linky, just for little ol' me - well I'd like to think she did it for me but turns out others had asked the same. Without further ado here are the little bits of my life :
- Poppy the hamster had a run around in the wooden dolls house, it was all going well until she decided to attempt a jail break from the top floor window.
- We had the Beasties come to stay and Baby Beastie is such a gorgeous and photogenic baby and looks so cute sucking his thumb.
- Whilst the Beasties were here we went down the local pub where the boys could catch up over a few pints.
- Jack decided that TV was better watched in a Batman mask - I think this is the first time he's worn a mask of any sort without a fuss being kicked up.
- Over the space of a week or so when we came back from holiday Jack was all out of sorts and wouldn't stay in his bed in the evening and kept creeping downstairs. One evening I went up to bed and found him fast asleep like this on the stairs, snoring.
- Hanna decided she wanted to make cakes and of course Jack wanted to help.
- We went to Nando's for my Dad's birthday and Sam thought that wine bottle tops would make a great pair of shades.
- Jack showing his Nanny & Auntie how to use the iPad.
- First day back to school