1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same
3) Come back to me and tell me you have done the questions and answers
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
Whinging, whining and bickering kids........aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
I suppose it would have to be my ability to create a meal out of very few ingredients......hmmm, wonder what I could create out of rice & beans.....ricey beans? or maybe beany rice...... apart from that I suppose my 'removing my bra whilst keeping my top on' skill could come in quite handy.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Constant wittering on about absolutely nothing, especially if they allow us the privilege of alcohol.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
I like pretty much everything that I've tried as far as I can remember , although I did try wasabi once thinking it was some kind of chilli sauce....it was disgusting!
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
Aside from a few electrical items such as laptop, hairdryer & straighteners I suppose it would have to be my duvet - I hate sleeping in sleeping bags as I always end up with my backside hanging out and getting a cold back.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I once did the bungee catapult in Corfu whilst on a Twenty's holiday......I was slightly worse for wear and said I would do it again the next day when sober...I never did!
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
It would have to be my kids....as long as there weren't whinging, whining & bickering.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
I'm almost too embarrassed to say this but it would have to be Karl Pilkington, he makes me laugh so much and I have a bit of a celebrity crush on him after seeing him on Something for The Weekend this morning. A more useful choice might be James Martin though.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
The thought of eating a 100 year old egg - I had to stop watching the other night when Freddie Star was eating one, I thought I was going to throw up!
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
It would have to be go for a very long hot shower, whilst drinking Champagne and eating chocolate truffles!
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star.
Hannah is definitely a star as she is lovely and funny and we have some great banter on Twitter, as well as having a good moan. I've met her once although we didn't really get to speak much but I'm looking forward to meeting her twice over the next few weeks.