The Crazy Kitchen: The Gallery - Please Don't Rain

Popular Recipes

Strawberry Cheesecake Sundae Strawberry Cheesecake Pimms Pavlova Ciabatta Ice Cream Cupcakes Raspberry Tarts

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

The Gallery - Please Don't Rain

This week's theme for The Gallery is '3 words'.

If you didn't already know, I'm off to Glastonbury tomorrow, to the Festival....eek!

It's not really my thing anymore, I went to the Reading Festival a few years ago, before kids, but now I like my home comforts a bit more. I'm not really sure what I'm letting myself in for but I'm told it will be great.

My biggest fear though is if it rains, I really don't want to be knee deep in mud, sun would be nice, dull I can cope with but whatever you do Mr Weatherman

PLEASE DON'T RAIN

Photobucket

20 comments:

1. Mummyandthebeastie22 June 2011 12:32

I really hope the rain holds off for you! I will feel your pain if it does. I went to Reading festival once and it was a soggy experience. On a lighter note I LOVE those wellies!! some great essentials too...xx

ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pic! i am looking out the window thinking it did not work.... hope it clears up by the weekend x

3. jessies_online22 June 2011 13:00

thanks they were my Xmas pressie from my husband! If it pours down I'll be off home!!
    x

ReplyDelete
  4. I thought rolling around in the mud was all part of the Glastonbury fun, no?
    Reluctant Housedad

5. jessies_online22 June 2011 13:14

for some maybe....but not me! (unless I've had a few of course.......)

6. jessies_online22 June 2011 13:17

It's sunny here....just hope it follows us down the M5 !

x

ReplyDelete
  7. Hope it goes well, I know what you mean about home comforts! how are we going to spot you in the crowd, any interesting things to look for? enjoy L x

8. jessies_online22 June 2011 13:31

frizzy hair might be a good starting point!!

9. Surely you need more beer than that?! :P

10. jessies_online22 June 2011 13:51

don't worry Hanna there's another 2 cases in the fridge & I'm getting cider tonight.....and there's my bottle of bacardi .......and I might pop a bottle of the pink fizzy stuff in too!

x

11. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain. x

ReplyDelete
  12. Very good! Love the wellies! Hopefully they will be worn for decorative effect only x

ReplyDelete
  13. You will have a blast, and I love the flip flops and wellies. Catering for all weather! Fingers crossed that we don't see you on the news sliding down a mud slide!! ;) x

ReplyDelete
  14. One Gallery participant is sad she can't go in and you are worrying about a little shower. Different perspectives on Glastonbury. Have a fab time

15. jessies_online22 June 2011 15:53

ha ha, now wouldn't that be hilarious!!!!! NOT!!
    x

16. jessies_online22 June 2011 16:08

thanks, I've sought her out & offered to swap places!! ;-)

ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your photo and hope you will have a fab, rain-free time! Off to a music festival too on Friday/Saturday, so hoping for the same!

18. MultipleMummy22 June 2011 18:06

Liking the ultrasun in there...the obsession continues and the wellies are fab! You will be missed this weekend! x

ReplyDelete
  19. Loo roll and Carlsberg - what more do you need? I'm sure you'll have a great time. As I said on twitter last night, my best mate loved it last year x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog