Baby Sense is the best-selling baby care book written by Occupational Therapist, Megan Faure and specialist nursing sister, Ann Richardson. In this unique book, based on the principles of sensory integration, the sensory world a baby experiences is revealed to parents. This knowledge helps you to tune in to your baby and understand:
- how sensory input affects him
- what he means by the signals he gives; and
- how to respond to these signals by regulating his sensory environment and stimulation.
To be in with a chance of winning you need to leave a comment below, stating which of the following you have done :
- Follow me on Twitter @jessies_online
- Like my Facebook page here
- Tweet " I've entered @jessies_online competition to win a Baby Sense Book ,you can win too http://bit.ly/h1ahVA "
The competition is open until 10pm on Monday 21st February. I will then pick 1 lucky winner from all the entries received (using Random.org) and contact you for your address. If you don't reply with your address within 5 days I will choose another winner. Entry is only open to those with a UK delivery address. You can enter up to 3 times ,each time you will need to comment below stating which of the above you have done (different each time please!).